Friday 27 February 2015

Unforgettable Hackathon memories



An unforgettable  Hackathon Memories (Xamarin)


It was an cherished event, got lot of things from that event.I don't know how to express my satisfaction through lines any how that was an awesome night. In that day there where a huge amount of fun and knowledge packed in to that day. And i had met some persons who have give great support through Facebook that was an unforgettable moment, i never think about such a situation but it happened that was really great

The time we spent in Microsoft was really great it was really proud to walk through Microsoft as a pat of xamarin . The session that covered was really helpful to the hacknight. When i reached at the venue there is a long queue at the reception there i fount a guy standing beside the queue everybody registering their name, the receptionist asked that guy to register on the book he gently replayed that he is one of the coordinator for the event ,but me and my friend Vaikesh already understand him on the a glance. He was "KirtiSagar" that was a nice moment . while i enter to the hall there i found the my xamarin help team NishPooran prasad, VidyaSagarAnubhav.


The entire session was too good and it really help on night coding. The night coding was really awesome and really funny I got xamarin forms and azure from there. I was totally new to azure. I can say like this, that the azure part was dark in my mind but after the last session I got the idea and Anubahv gives me the light to azure it was really understandable and also have able to manipulate the data from azure after the last session

The great part of the event was fun which is wrapped with knowledge. VidyaSagar was really a great man I never found a programmer like him. He encourage us with his story that was really great and he give us a light to the world of game development. I was eagerly watching him because he speak everything stick with fun and his session was really awesome
                                                (VidyaSagar)
  
I got a lot of friends of different regions from the event that was really cool. I remember a men who don't have any basic knowledge about the programming, who speak confidently about xamarin and mobile app development that was an unforgettable thing happen in the hackahton, some of them are students having great idea, they implemented their idea on that night. It was not just a competition but it was a knowledge sharing event where every one helped each other. The night failed on us to give sleep but finally there born a beautiful app when sun rays came out.


The time we spend there was really unforgettable got some awesome experience and got some great friends .The most great thing is that some of the friend have still contact with each other. They calling me and me to on fb ,whatsapp . We are waiting for the next hackahton...

9 comments: